The most simplest way to define this awesome reporting tool would be to say that Digiview is a set of pre-defined, easy to understand graphs and charts that give you instant insights for better decision making in your business. Digiview will help you make informed decisions that improve business performance with the right information at the right time.
We understand that decision makers need access to accurate, relevant, consolidated information quickly to effectively respond to business requirements or challenges. We at Digiterra understand that, hence we decided to introduce this great reporting tool to you. We have compiled and built a set of pre-defined reports based on best practice industry metrics for each domain within the value chain.
Types of reports Digiview can used for are:
- Sales Analysis
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Sales Plan vs Forecast
- Carrier Performance
- Inventory Turnover
- Core Competence Inventory
- Capacity Management
- Audit Services
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Call Centre Analysis
- Complaints, Returns & Claims
The benefits of using Digiview are:
- Quick start-up and very customizable
- Easily extract data from your financial solution
- Performance insights from defined KPIs
- Drilldown capability
- Drag and combine graphs for comparisons
- Customize templates for your unique business
Your monthly subscription will include Product Updates, Digiterra Knowledge Base, Digiterra Tickets System, Monthly in advance service, Switch on/off as required with No SLA. We also offer support & customisation with different packages.
One of SA’s Major Financial Services groups needed to consolidate reporting that was decentralised across different divisions that were making use of a variety of reporting tools.
The challenges included:
- The collation of data from disparate sources
- Including complex reporting based on custom-built financial risk model
- Lack of regulatory reporting for compliance that could lead to possible governance penalties
- Difficulty obtaining buy in from organisation-wide stakeholders
DigiView is the ideal solution for you when:
- You want to combine reporting from different data sources dynamically
- The cost of BI is ordinarily not accessible to your business
- You want to incorporate business measures based on acceptable international standards
- You realize BI can improve how you measure, report and manage your business
Key Value Considerations
DigiView offers you:
- Quick and easy Reporting and Dashboarding
- Built-in business logic based on APQC standards
- A simple and quick start-up process
- An offering that does not attempt to tie you in to a long term contract
- DigiView Stencils – Business logic covering the entire Business Value Chain.
- Department and Organizational Dashboards
- Pre-configured reports that take away the effort to compile them
- Customization to meet your personalized information needs
- DigiView consists of a set of stencils based on industry best practice metrics per reporting line. You can select one or more stencils from the same or across reporting lines. These stencils are visualised in a report per stencil (consisting of a set of graphs). Graphs from different reporting lines and stencils can be collated and represented as dashboards
- DigView runs on Microsoft PowerBI
- Your information is stored in the Cloud
There are Two very important reasons why DigiView makes good sense:
- You don’t have to configure anything, we do that for you (No technical BI programming capability required on your part).
- We have already created a wide variety of super effective graphs that measure everything that a business would ordinarily require, and if you can’t find a stencil that suits your needs we will customize one for you, no problem.
Digiterra now offers unique, Pre-defined, easy to understand graphs and charts giving you instant insights for better decision making. Our Digiterra Dashboards & Reporting templates will ensure that your company makes informed decisions that improve business performance with the right information at the right time.
to read more click here Digiterra Reporting & Dashboarding
Business intelligence project for Western Cape tourism
the Business Challenges were:
- Disparate sources of information, with time consuming manual collation of data to produce reports
- No consolidated view of tourism information to show trends and indicate fluctuation of the tourist market
- Difficult for WESGRO to provide good quality information to clients to make decisions to influence and grow tourism in the Western Cape
Read how Digiterra was able to integrate data from disparate sources into into subject areas: Wesgro Case Study
A leading Financial Exchange Company had the following challenges:
- Multiple technologies that were expensive to operate and maintain
- Various business processes not optimally enabled by technology
- Unable to align the many technologies and processes to deliver against the business strategy
Read how Digiterra was able to streamline technology and processes to reduce costs: Enterprise Architecture Case Study
We understand that, as a decision maker, you need access to accurate, relevant, consolidated information quickly so you can respond to business requirements or challenges.To help you make better decisions faster, we have compiled and built a set of pre-defined financial and business reports based on best practice industry metrics for each domain within the value chain. Digiterra now offers a Power BI based SaaS offering in the cloud. Its features and benefits include:
- Quick start-up and very customizable – so you can get started right away
- Easily extract data from your financial solution – gain performance insights from defined KPIs
- Drilldown capability – to quickly pin point areas for improvement or review
- Drag and combine graphs for comparisons – identify trends and inconsistencies
- Customisable templates for your unique business – See exactly what you need to see
- The ability to join and opt out at will – no locked in contracts, no risk
- Support for technical issues – we quicklly resolve any technical issue or provide advice on functionality
Our digital reporting tool will help you compile reports for Sales Analysis; Strategic Marketing Analysis; Sales Plan vs Forecast; Carrier Performance, HR / Admin; Inventory Turnover; Core Competence Inventory; Capacity Management; Audit Services; Income Statement; Audit Services; Balance Sheet; Call Centre Analysis; Complaints, Returns & Claims and many more.
Our monthly subscription services include:
- Product Updates
- Best Practice Knowledge Base
- Support and Incident logging System
- Monthly payment option (in advance service)
- Switch on /off as required
- No SLA
Support & Customisation Packages:
Bronze: Account Management and 6 hours of consulting time – $440.00 pm
Silver: Account Manager – 12 hours of consulting time- $780.00 pm
Platinum: Account Manager – 18 hours of consulting time- $970.00 pm
For more information on our Dashboarding & Reporting services complete the form below with your contact details and requirements / contact our office:
By Lawrence Serven, Regional Sales Director, The Americas, BOARD International
This is the eighth of a 12-part blog series appropriately called “The 12 Principles of Best Practice FP&A”. These Principles are based on global research conducted with more than 700 organizations worldwide.
Principle 8: The best performing companies also do a better job of holding people accountable for delivering operational results and linking them to financial incentives.
This principle goes back to the theme of operational and financial plans being tightly integrated in the best performing organizations. Accountability isn’t just about hitting the financial targets, it’s also about achieving the operational targets that ultimately drive the financials. Because operational changes drive financial performance, the best performing organizations hold people just as accountable for achieving operational targets as they do the financial ones.
Again, they avoid “blaming” people but instead foster an environment where people feel safe in reporting what happened. It is also important that the operational goals are clearly linked to financial outcomes, in a cause-and-effect linkage. There should be both leading and lagging indicators of performance that ultimately lead to desired financial outcomes.
Take for example a company, let’s call it National Foods, where there is a goal to improve productivity by 5% and where a project was launched to achieve that goal. In this case, the head of manufacturing will have the responsibility for delivering that 5% improvement, but will also make that an annual goal for the Plant Manager and all the people working on the project. In addition, the project leader will also have a goal of delivering the project on-time and on-budget. In turn, she may assign milestone delivery dates to key members of her project team.
These well-coordinated individualized goals will become the basis for annual bonuses, merit increases or other forms of incentives pay to motivate employees.
From a technology perspective, having easy to access and easy to read Dashboards/Scorecards so employees can see how they, their team, and the enterprise as a whole is tracking to meet their goals can be a very important enabler.
In this blog post and the one prior, we discussed the importance of linking incentive programs to achievement of both financial and operational goals. We intentionally addressed them in two separate posts to underscore the need to address both equally, and avoid the common mistake of focusing exclusively on financial targets, without defining how they’ll be achieved operationally.
Looking ahead, the last four Principles are designed to help get FP&A to the next level. If the first eight principles are firmly put in place, FP&A will deliver significant value to the organisation as it drives execution and achieve desired business outcomes. These last four principles focus on business drivers and integrating them into FP&A. It’s a more advanced topic, but with the other eight principles firmly in place, the use of drivers can take FP&A (and the organisation) to a whole new level.
- Published in BOARD
Today marks exactly 10 days before the largest annual international trade fair CEBIT 2018 in Hannover Germany commences. CEBIT, a computer expo features a conference and an exhibition on the latest technology and digitisation trends. This year’s theme “Europe’s Business Festival for Innovation and Digitisation” will probably be the biggest, with some of the key topics being: The Internet OF Things, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Drones.
Digiterra is excited to be attending this prestigious event, and will be exhibiting on all five days from 11 June – 15 June 2018 on stand number G45 in hall 15. Our stall will be representing South Africa with our new Software Factory now open in Cape Town, some of our offerings will include : Digital Transformation (Software Development), Reporting & Dashboarding (Business Intelligence,Corporate Performance Management) and Business & IT Transformation (Process Optimisation).
We will also be showcasing our new product DigiView, which are predefined, best practice KPI’s and metrics in “plug and play” dashboards and reports.
CEBIT 2018 will be covering the digitisation of businesses, government and society from every angle. Its four sections: d!conomy, d!tec, d!talk and d!campus will represent an entirely new approach, but one thing remains, the show’s core focus is on generating leads and business for all concerned.
So if you happen to be in Hannover Germany, come to CEBIT 2018 expo and pay Digiterra a visit on stand G45 in Hall 15.
- Published in Uncategorized
With years of experience across many types of industries, our team of consultants delivers sustainable solutions to a variety of business or technical needs or challenges. Our areas of expertise include:
- Corporate Performance Management Consulting – operationalised by BOARD International Software Solution
- Business Intelligence Consulting enabled by Microsoft Power BI solution
- Enterprise Architecture Consulting (Strategic Planning & Blueprinting) visualised within our Echelon model
- Customer Relationship Management with Liquid CRM
- Enterprise Resilience & Risk Management Consulting in conjunction with IntraPoint technology solution
- Software Architecture, Development & Integration – for all technology solutions
- Project Management
- Organisational Change Management Consulting
- Process Optimisation Consulting – enhanced by our Echelon model and iServer Business and IT Transformation software
+2711 591 0100
- Published in BOARD