The most simplest way to define this awesome reporting tool would be to say that Digiview is a set of pre-defined, easy to understand graphs and charts that give you instant insights for better decision making in your business. Digiview will help you make informed decisions that improve business performance with the right information at the right time.
We understand that decision makers need access to accurate, relevant, consolidated information quickly to effectively respond to business requirements or challenges. We at Digiterra understand that, hence we decided to introduce this great reporting tool to you. We have compiled and built a set of pre-defined reports based on best practice industry metrics for each domain within the value chain.
Types of reports Digiview can used for are:
- Sales Analysis
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Sales Plan vs Forecast
- Carrier Performance
- Inventory Turnover
- Core Competence Inventory
- Capacity Management
- Audit Services
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Call Centre Analysis
- Complaints, Returns & Claims
The benefits of using Digiview are:
- Quick start-up and very customizable
- Easily extract data from your financial solution
- Performance insights from defined KPIs
- Drilldown capability
- Drag and combine graphs for comparisons
- Customize templates for your unique business
Your monthly subscription will include Product Updates, Digiterra Knowledge Base, Digiterra Tickets System, Monthly in advance service, Switch on/off as required with No SLA. We also offer support & customisation with different packages.
One of SA’s Major Financial Services groups needed to consolidate reporting that was decentralised across different divisions that were making use of a variety of reporting tools.
The challenges included:
- The collation of data from disparate sources
- Including complex reporting based on custom-built financial risk model
- Lack of regulatory reporting for compliance that could lead to possible governance penalties
- Difficulty obtaining buy in from organisation-wide stakeholders
DigiView is the ideal solution for you when:
- You want to combine reporting from different data sources dynamically
- The cost of BI is ordinarily not accessible to your business
- You want to incorporate business measures based on acceptable international standards
- You realize BI can improve how you measure, report and manage your business
Key Value Considerations
DigiView offers you:
- Quick and easy Reporting and Dashboarding
- Built-in business logic based on APQC standards
- A simple and quick start-up process
- An offering that does not attempt to tie you in to a long term contract
- DigiView Stencils – Business logic covering the entire Business Value Chain.
- Department and Organizational Dashboards
- Pre-configured reports that take away the effort to compile them
- Customization to meet your personalized information needs
- DigiView consists of a set of stencils based on industry best practice metrics per reporting line. You can select one or more stencils from the same or across reporting lines. These stencils are visualised in a report per stencil (consisting of a set of graphs). Graphs from different reporting lines and stencils can be collated and represented as dashboards
- DigView runs on Microsoft PowerBI
- Your information is stored in the Cloud
There are Two very important reasons why DigiView makes good sense:
- You don’t have to configure anything, we do that for you (No technical BI programming capability required on your part).
- We have already created a wide variety of super effective graphs that measure everything that a business would ordinarily require, and if you can’t find a stencil that suits your needs we will customize one for you, no problem.
Digiterra now offers unique, Pre-defined, easy to understand graphs and charts giving you instant insights for better decision making. Our Digiterra Dashboards & Reporting templates will ensure that your company makes informed decisions that improve business performance with the right information at the right time.
to read more click here Digiterra Reporting & Dashboarding
We understand that, as a decision maker, you need access to accurate, relevant, consolidated information quickly so you can respond to business requirements or challenges.To help you make better decisions faster, we have compiled and built a set of pre-defined financial and business reports based on best practice industry metrics for each domain within the value chain. Digiterra now offers a Power BI based SaaS offering in the cloud. Its features and benefits include:
- Quick start-up and very customizable – so you can get started right away
- Easily extract data from your financial solution – gain performance insights from defined KPIs
- Drilldown capability – to quickly pin point areas for improvement or review
- Drag and combine graphs for comparisons – identify trends and inconsistencies
- Customisable templates for your unique business – See exactly what you need to see
- The ability to join and opt out at will – no locked in contracts, no risk
- Support for technical issues – we quicklly resolve any technical issue or provide advice on functionality
Our digital reporting tool will help you compile reports for Sales Analysis; Strategic Marketing Analysis; Sales Plan vs Forecast; Carrier Performance, HR / Admin; Inventory Turnover; Core Competence Inventory; Capacity Management; Audit Services; Income Statement; Audit Services; Balance Sheet; Call Centre Analysis; Complaints, Returns & Claims and many more.
Our monthly subscription services include:
- Product Updates
- Best Practice Knowledge Base
- Support and Incident logging System
- Monthly payment option (in advance service)
- Switch on /off as required
- No SLA
Support & Customisation Packages:
Bronze: Account Management and 6 hours of consulting time – $440.00 pm
Silver: Account Manager – 12 hours of consulting time- $780.00 pm
Platinum: Account Manager – 18 hours of consulting time- $970.00 pm
For more information on our Dashboarding & Reporting services complete the form below with your contact details and requirements / contact our office:
Digiterra has skilled and experienced BI experts who source, collate and transform critical data into key insights. These insights are represented in easy to understand graphs and charts in reports and dashboards that provide real value through improved decision making.
Rian Durandt (pictured) is the Head of our business intelligence and data analytics division. Rian and his team specialise in providing meaningful BI solutions that align technology to business goals and opportunities and drive value and ROI.
Having consulted and implemented many business solutions within a variety of hype-cycles, here are some Rian’s view on how to make data meaningful in your business.
- More data isn’t always better
- Unstructured data is useful to fill a gap
- More frequent data has a very specific use
- The key to unlock meaning from data is to apply context to the data
He concludes that Data should be mapped to the process (which is aligned to the strategy) – not the other way around. First strategy – then process – then data.
Digiterra’s aim is help our clients grow, meet their strategic and operational objectives and achieve success. One of the ways we do this is through our expert consultancy with a thorough understanding of IT and its ability to enable business. We have expert consultants that assist companies to deliver sustainable and innovative solutions to a variety of business or technical needs or challenges.
We’ll help companies to realise their objectives by linking strategy, process, people and technology into one cohesive entity. Through various frameworks and best practice disciplines, we create or re-engineer processes to align with strategy, ensuring compliance and enabling technology to deliver the expected results.
We work closely with stakeholders to ensure effective adoption of changes.
By Konrad Kolbe
The only constant in life and business is change. Business Transformation is imperative in this ever changing world of technologies and markets.
Digiterra ensures organizations meet this challenge by providing iServer, the tool of choice and a market leading software platform designed to manage successful transformation, holistically.
iServer provides organizations the power to collaboratively, integrate and communicate, fast tracking strategic change across multiple converging disciplines in a single platform.
Digiterra recently attended BOARD’s global conference in Italy. Speakers from around the world shared their insights, experiences and successes with Board’s #1 decision-making platform.
During the exciting three-day event of keynotes, workshops and presentations, Digiterra had the opportunity to explore the power of decision-making in the digital era, discovering BOARD’s most-innovative solutions and gaining valuable insights and in depth knowledge from industry leaders and peers.
It was interesting to talk to BOARD customers who shared how BOARD’s Enterprise Performance Management solution has radically changed the way they see and manage their businesses. Contact us to find out more…
BOARD: A new era of decision-making
Find out how Board can help you with:
Request a Demo today and experience the power of BOARD’s Business Intelligence, Performance Management and Analytics Software
Digiterra and Orbus Software recently hosted a successful event at the prestigious Cape Town club. Thank you to everyone who attended the event, we hope you found it insightful and thought-provoking.
Thank you to Charles Edwards and Joan Pournara for sharing their experience in Enterprise Architecture and successes with iServer.
Congratulations to Cornelia Conradie for winning the Nespresso Coffee machine.
For more information about the event, or to view the presentation material, please contact our local Cape Town Business Development Manager, Konrad Kolbe – 0949901099 – Konrad.email@example.com