The most simplest way to define this awesome reporting tool would be to say that Digiview is a set of pre-defined, easy to understand graphs and charts that give you instant insights for better decision making in your business. Digiview will help you make informed decisions that improve business performance with the right information at the right time.
We understand that decision makers need access to accurate, relevant, consolidated information quickly to effectively respond to business requirements or challenges. We at Digiterra understand that, hence we decided to introduce this great reporting tool to you. We have compiled and built a set of pre-defined reports based on best practice industry metrics for each domain within the value chain.
Types of reports Digiview can used for are:
- Sales Analysis
- Strategic Marketing Analysis
- Sales Plan vs Forecast
- Carrier Performance
- Inventory Turnover
- Core Competence Inventory
- Capacity Management
- Audit Services
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Call Centre Analysis
- Complaints, Returns & Claims
The benefits of using Digiview are:
- Quick start-up and very customizable
- Easily extract data from your financial solution
- Performance insights from defined KPIs
- Drilldown capability
- Drag and combine graphs for comparisons
- Customize templates for your unique business
Your monthly subscription will include Product Updates, Digiterra Knowledge Base, Digiterra Tickets System, Monthly in advance service, Switch on/off as required with No SLA. We also offer support & customisation with different packages.
One of SA’s Major Financial Services groups needed to consolidate reporting that was decentralised across different divisions that were making use of a variety of reporting tools.
The challenges included:
- The collation of data from disparate sources
- Including complex reporting based on custom-built financial risk model
- Lack of regulatory reporting for compliance that could lead to possible governance penalties
- Difficulty obtaining buy in from organisation-wide stakeholders
Digiterra now offers unique, Pre-defined, easy to understand graphs and charts giving you instant insights for better decision making. Our Digiterra Dashboards & Reporting templates will ensure that your company makes informed decisions that improve business performance with the right information at the right time.
to read more click here Digiterra Reporting & Dashboarding
Business intelligence project for Western Cape tourism
the Business Challenges were:
- Disparate sources of information, with time consuming manual collation of data to produce reports
- No consolidated view of tourism information to show trends and indicate fluctuation of the tourist market
- Difficult for WESGRO to provide good quality information to clients to make decisions to influence and grow tourism in the Western Cape
Read how Digiterra was able to integrate data from disparate sources into into subject areas: Wesgro Case Study
A leading Financial Exchange Company had the following challenges:
- Multiple technologies that were expensive to operate and maintain
- Various business processes not optimally enabled by technology
- Unable to align the many technologies and processes to deliver against the business strategy
Read how Digiterra was able to streamline technology and processes to reduce costs: Enterprise Architecture Case Study
We understand that, as a decision maker, you need access to accurate, relevant, consolidated information quickly so you can respond to business requirements or challenges.To help you make better decisions faster, we have compiled and built a set of pre-defined financial and business reports based on best practice industry metrics for each domain within the value chain. Digiterra now offers a Power BI based SaaS offering in the cloud. Its features and benefits include:
- Quick start-up and very customizable – so you can get started right away
- Easily extract data from your financial solution – gain performance insights from defined KPIs
- Drilldown capability – to quickly pin point areas for improvement or review
- Drag and combine graphs for comparisons – identify trends and inconsistencies
- Customisable templates for your unique business – See exactly what you need to see
- The ability to join and opt out at will – no locked in contracts, no risk
- Support for technical issues – we quicklly resolve any technical issue or provide advice on functionality
Our digital reporting tool will help you compile reports for Sales Analysis; Strategic Marketing Analysis; Sales Plan vs Forecast; Carrier Performance, HR / Admin; Inventory Turnover; Core Competence Inventory; Capacity Management; Audit Services; Income Statement; Audit Services; Balance Sheet; Call Centre Analysis; Complaints, Returns & Claims and many more.
Our monthly subscription services include:
- Product Updates
- Best Practice Knowledge Base
- Support and Incident logging System
- Monthly payment option (in advance service)
- Switch on /off as required
- No SLA
Support & Customisation Packages:
Bronze: Account Management and 6 hours of consulting time – $440.00 pm
Silver: Account Manager – 12 hours of consulting time- $780.00 pm
Platinum: Account Manager – 18 hours of consulting time- $970.00 pm
For more information on our Dashboarding & Reporting services complete the form below with your contact details and requirements / contact our office:
Digiterra has skilled and experienced BI experts who source, collate and transform critical data into key insights. These insights are represented in easy to understand graphs and charts in reports and dashboards that provide real value through improved decision making.
Rian Durandt (pictured) is the Head of our business intelligence and data analytics division. Rian and his team specialise in providing meaningful BI solutions that align technology to business goals and opportunities and drive value and ROI.
Having consulted and implemented many business solutions within a variety of hype-cycles, here are some Rian’s view on how to make data meaningful in your business.
- More data isn’t always better
- Unstructured data is useful to fill a gap
- More frequent data has a very specific use
- The key to unlock meaning from data is to apply context to the data
He concludes that Data should be mapped to the process (which is aligned to the strategy) – not the other way around. First strategy – then process – then data.
Digiterra’s aim is help our clients grow, meet their strategic and operational objectives and achieve success. One of the ways we do this is through our expert consultancy with a thorough understanding of IT and its ability to enable business. We have expert consultants that assist companies to deliver sustainable and innovative solutions to a variety of business or technical needs or challenges.
We’ll help companies to realise their objectives by linking strategy, process, people and technology into one cohesive entity. Through various frameworks and best practice disciplines, we create or re-engineer processes to align with strategy, ensuring compliance and enabling technology to deliver the expected results.
We work closely with stakeholders to ensure effective adoption of changes.