DigiView is the ideal solution for you when:
- You want to combine reporting from different data sources dynamically
- The cost of BI is ordinarily not accessible to your business
- You want to incorporate business measures based on acceptable international standards
- You realize BI can improve how you measure, report and manage your business
Key Value Considerations
- Quick and easy Reporting and Dashboarding
- Built-in business logic based on APQC standards
- A simple and quick start-up process
- An offering that does not attempt to tie you in to a long term contract
- DigiView Stencils – Business logic covering the entire Business Value Chain
- Department and Organizational Dashboards
- Pre-configured reports that take away the effort to compile them
- Customization to meet your personalized information needs
DigiView consists of a set of stencils based on industry best practice metrics per reporting line. You can select one or more stencils from the same or across reporting lines. These stencils are visualised in a report per stencil (consisting of a set of graphs). Graphs from different reporting lines and stencils can be collated and represented as dashboards.
Digiterra recently assisted one of South Africa’s largest financial service groups with a reporting and dashboarding solution, which enabled them to get operational and strategic insights from their IT Service Management information.
To read more click here Major Bank Reporting and Dashboarding
Digiterra now offers unique, Pre-defined, easy to understand graphs and charts giving you instant insights for better decision making. Our Digiterra Dashboards & Reporting templates will ensure that your company makes informed decisions that improve business performance with the right information at the right time.
to read more click here Digiterra Reporting & Dashboarding
Business intelligence project for Western Cape tourism
the Business Challenges were:
- Disparate sources of information, with time consuming manual collation of data to produce reports
- No consolidated view of tourism information to show trends and indicate fluctuation of the tourist market
- Difficult for WESGRO to provide good quality information to clients to make decisions to influence and grow tourism in the Western Cape
Read how Digiterra was able to integrate data from disparate sources into into subject areas: Wesgro Case Study
A leading Financial Exchange Company had the following challenges:
- Multiple technologies that were expensive to operate and maintain
- Various business processes not optimally enabled by technology
- Unable to align the many technologies and processes to deliver against the business strategy
Read how Digiterra was able to streamline technology and processes to reduce costs: Enterprise Architecture Case Study
We understand that, as a decision maker, you need access to accurate, relevant, consolidated information quickly so you can respond to business requirements or challenges.To help you make better decisions faster, we have compiled and built a set of pre-defined financial and business reports based on best practice industry metrics for each domain within the value chain. Digiterra now offers a Power BI based SaaS offering in the cloud. Its features and benefits include:
- Quick start-up and very customizable – so you can get started right away
- Easily extract data from your financial solution – gain performance insights from defined KPIs
- Drilldown capability – to quickly pin point areas for improvement or review
- Drag and combine graphs for comparisons – identify trends and inconsistencies
- Customisable templates for your unique business – See exactly what you need to see
- The ability to join and opt out at will – no locked in contracts, no risk
- Support for technical issues – we quicklly resolve any technical issue or provide advice on functionality
Our digital reporting tool will help you compile reports for Sales Analysis; Strategic Marketing Analysis; Sales Plan vs Forecast; Carrier Performance, HR / Admin; Inventory Turnover; Core Competence Inventory; Capacity Management; Audit Services; Income Statement; Audit Services; Balance Sheet; Call Centre Analysis; Complaints, Returns & Claims and many more.
Our monthly subscription services include:
- Product Updates
- Best Practice Knowledge Base
- Support and Incident logging System
- Monthly payment option (in advance service)
- Switch on /off as required
- No SLA
Support & Customisation Packages:
Bronze: Account Management and 6 hours of consulting time – $440.00 pm
Silver: Account Manager – 12 hours of consulting time- $780.00 pm
Platinum: Account Manager – 18 hours of consulting time- $970.00 pm
For more information on our Dashboarding & Reporting services complete the form below with your contact details and requirements / contact our office:
Today marks exactly 10 days before the largest annual international trade fair CEBIT 2018 in Hannover Germany commences. CEBIT, a computer expo features a conference and an exhibition on the latest technology and digitisation trends. This year’s theme “Europe’s Business Festival for Innovation and Digitisation” will probably be the biggest, with some of the key topics being: The Internet OF Things, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Drones.
Digiterra is excited to be attending this prestigious event, and will be exhibiting on all five days from 11 June – 15 June 2018 on stand number G45 in hall 15. Our stall will be representing South Africa with our new Software Factory now open in Cape Town, some of our offerings will include : Digital Transformation (Software Development), Reporting & Dashboarding (Business Intelligence,Corporate Performance Management) and Business & IT Transformation (Process Optimisation).
We will also be showcasing our new product DigiView, which are predefined, best practice KPI’s and metrics in “plug and play” dashboards and reports.
CEBIT 2018 will be covering the digitisation of businesses, government and society from every angle. Its four sections: d!conomy, d!tec, d!talk and d!campus will represent an entirely new approach, but one thing remains, the show’s core focus is on generating leads and business for all concerned.
So if you happen to be in Hannover Germany, come to CEBIT 2018 expo and pay Digiterra a visit on stand G45 in Hall 15.
- Published in Uncategorized
With years of experience across many types of industries, our team of consultants delivers sustainable solutions to a variety of business or technical needs or challenges. Our areas of expertise include:
- Corporate Performance Management Consulting – operationalised by BOARD International Software Solution
- Business Intelligence Consulting enabled by Microsoft Power BI solution
- Enterprise Architecture Consulting (Strategic Planning & Blueprinting) visualised within our Echelon model
- Customer Relationship Management with Liquid CRM
- Enterprise Resilience & Risk Management Consulting in conjunction with IntraPoint technology solution
- Software Architecture, Development & Integration – for all technology solutions
- Project Management
- Organisational Change Management Consulting
- Process Optimisation Consulting – enhanced by our Echelon model and iServer Business and IT Transformation software
+2711 591 0100
- Published in BOARD
A conceptual approach to problem solving or realising opportunities in business operations
Echelon will enable you to gain a single, connected view of your business and IT components, including:
Based on industry recognised frameworks and standards, our structured meta-model defines and presents the interdependency and operability of who, what, how, and where in terms that ensure success for any business or IT initiative. This simple, effective approach is pre-populated in iServer but is product independent and provides guaranteed value for any Enterprise Architecture software solution.
- Strategic Objective
- Management Report
- Value Chain
- Organisation Role
- Organisation Unit
- Data store
- Domain Entity
- Application Component
- Technology Platform
Contact us for assistance 011 591 0103
- Published in BOARD
BOARD is a “one stop shop” solution that helps retailers to break down functional and organizational silos and to run effective planning, forecasting and analysis processes across the whole organization: from HQs down to countries, departments, warehouses, stores and SKU level.
With BOARD, financial goals can be easily translated into inventory and assortment strategies that perfectly align capacities and constraints across the whole supply chain.
Data coming from different systems (eg: PLM , ERP , legacy systems ) of various organisational units can be collected and logically linked in a single repository, providing full visibility into any step of the planning and forecasting process.
With BOARD you will be able to:
- Move your planning process from reactive to proactive
- Anticipate market trends in your planning process
- Optimize product and collections profitability
- Minimize stock-outs and over-stocks
- Link financial objectives to operations
- Easily define and implement workflows across the whole organization
- Align the sales, marketing, production and logistical departments
- Reduce complexity and increase flexibility
- Increase users’ efficiency thorough self-service analysis
- Published in BOARD