Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
This position includes travelling to customer premises
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Minimum 6 years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
* A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role
* Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential
* Very good understanding in Metro Ethernet, MEF, GSM, UMTS, and LTE as well as in "core" networks.
* Operational exposure to large scale networks.
* Supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the "technical close" in complex engineering, and solutions
* Collaborate with sales, service, engineering and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision makers.
* Develop relationships with clients and to have total ownership of the client’s technical requirements
* Meets assigned targets for sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
* Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customer’s met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the company
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group