Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Agile Coach with a Business Analyst background to join their team
Education & Experience Required:
* Business, IT or Engineering degree.
* Relevant Agile certifications (Agile Project Management registered practitioner, Scrum Product Owner, Agile team facilitation, SAFe Agilist)
* Professional Scrum Master level 1
* Process Engineering methods and techniques like Lean, 6 Sigma, Outside In, CMM, Theory of Constraints, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
* Membership of professional body/association
Roles & Responsibilities
* Support the client’s Agile Centre of Excellence in driving the implementation of Agile principles and practices across the Group Technology portfolio
* Assist in creating internal capabilities to train the new roles in the Agile ways of working.
* Guiding Solution Delivery teams and the organisation on how to use Agile practices and values
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
* Supporting and educating Product Owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position