Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Tertiary education – BSC / Engineering qualification preferred.
* PRINCE2/AGILE or similar Project Management type certification
* MS Project / Office qualifications
* 5 – 10 years Project Management experience within retail/ finance environment and background in both waterfall and agile methodologies
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Define and manage project schedules, resources, and delivery commitments
* Manage the infrastructure provisioning on multiple change initiatives
* Work closely with the other teams for implementation of projects
* Complete assigned projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines
* Manage project risks and issues
* Prioritize work, multi-task across multiple assignments, be self-sufficient
* Strong background implementing and managing projects
* Compile all necessary project templates and reports.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting requirement demands within time and scope.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!