Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the Banking industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Agile Project Manager to join their team.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
* PMP or Prince certification. Programme Management certification (PGMP)
* 8-10 years experience working in a project environment within banking environment of which 2-3 years working with medium to high complexity projects
* Must have maintained stakeholder relationships
* To plan, direct and co-ordinate the activities of enterprise-wide projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished and to develop project plans specifying goals; strategy; staffing; scheduling; identification of risks; contingency plans and allocation of available resources; in line with the business strategy.
* Ensure project budget are managed within project scope.
* Ensure business change impact is conducted across process, systems and technology in accordance with change management plan.
* Manage delivery of large and complex projects according to prevailing project management methodology.
* Manage project performance review with senior project mentors
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position