Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
* Four (4) years’ experience in management information role
* Three (3) years’ experience with the use of analytical tools such as SAS or MS SQL
* Three (3) years’ experience in requirements gathering and documentation
* Three (3) years’ experience in a multi project environment
* NQF Level 6: B Degree in Business Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Studies, or similar with a focus on either systems or databases.
* Four (4) years’ Experience in the Financial Services Industry
* Four (4) years’ Experience in BI toolsets advantageous
* BComm Informatics
* BComm Information Systems
Duties & Responsibilities:
To investigate, design and implement BI solutions in order to provide timeous and accurate reporting to business to enable informed decision making. This is to be achieved by having an intimate knowledge not only of data systems but also the core business drivers for reporting and tracking
* Convert data extracts from SQL server and disparate data sources into relevant information with relevant reporting tools (Excel, Power Point, Word, Oracle OBIEE, HTML) that enable reporting as required. This includes compiling management information (MI) and any other ad-hoc queries while adhering to agreed deadlines.
* Deliver relevant Management Information (MI) reports and Business Dashboards across strategic projects for business and operations to enable decision making. These include requests for structured or unstructured reports with automation via SAS, Microsoft HTML, or Oracle OBIEE.
* Identify new sources of data via requirements gathering and investigation when required by the business and ensure the data is developed into existing structures for future use.
* Maintain all existing reports on the system by ensuring relevance for decision making and sound data governance practice
* Understand key business drivers and develop MI reports to track and monitor for the purposes of decision making
* Actively engage with stakeholders e.g. Corporate banking, Operations and project stakeholders, through formal and informal meetings to be fully involved in the development process and delivery of MI reporting solutions
* Create project plans when necessary in order to better manage required outcomes by gathering all the necessary information from all sources such as IT, Product Managers across the Business etc.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!