Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Information Systems diploma or degree, Statistics as a subject
* DMBok certification ( Data Management Body of Knowledge)
* 1-2 years’ experience in working with Excel or data management
* Experience in UML and Class Designations (must understand and be able to re-use patterns.
* BI Developer experience / BI Analytics experience
* Strong Power BI Skills along with Data Modeling experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Present information in a standard way to assist business in making strategic decisions to achieve the company’s aspirations of being world class at managing risk and to enable business to achieve excellence in execution.
* Develop outputs according to provided specifications through interaction with analysts and designers.
* Improve business knowledge through being mentored by business and product specialists.
* Develop training material for end users.
* Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!