Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Education & Experience Required:
* Degree in computer science, math, engineering, or Equivalent technical experience
* 4+ years of software development experience, with knowledge of agile software development process.
* Deep experience using orchestration tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Must be able to branch, write, test, commit and deploy code.
* Experience in an agile development environment.
* Have a good working knowledge SQL and NoSql databases.
* Have helped in architecting, designing and the implementation of an enterprise wide DevOps tool chain.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Architect, support and maintain enterprise DevOps tool chains.
* Guide procurements of DevOps enabling tooling and technology.
* On-boarding, training and coaching for DevOps full stack team members.
* Partner with full stack teams to assess the enterprise to improve effectiveness of the software delivery pipeline.
* Manage and integrated interfaces between DevOps enabling tooling.
* Ensure DevOps standards are defined and managed, continuously updated and evolved.
* Monitor and report on DevOps metrics, driving continuous improvement.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!