Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* IT Diploma or Degree or IT certification
* 3-5 years BizTalk development experience within consulting or software development house.
* Good knowledge of WCF OR Web API OR REST
* BizTalk v 2010 min; ideally knowledge of 2013 OR 2013 R2
* At least theoretical knowledge of Cloud platforms
* BizTalk Architecture – orchestration, transformation, workflow, EAI
* BizTalk security
* Strong C# Dev skills
* Good Knowledge of SOA
* Responsible for the support, design and development of solutions that leverage BizTalk capabilities and solutions
* Worked on the various enhancements made to the Application.
* Create Schemas for the data files to be exchanged by the clients with its vendors.
* Create Maps for conversion of business data to a format acceptable by the Business application
* Create Ports for exchange of data between client applications and its vendors
* Code Review and Testing of components
* Deployed the application on Production Server after Migration and after Enhancements.
* Production Monitoring of the application and provided support on various issues raised by client.
* Prepared the various documents for the application.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!