Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currently looking for Senior Business Analysts with banking experience.
* Transactional monitoring experience (banking)
* International transfer experience
* GoAML (Anti-Money Laundering) reporting experience
* Data lineage mapping and ability to pragmatically resolve any data issues in the lineage (end to end from source to reporting of data)
* Collaborate with stakeholders by managing conflict, agreeing on task and project requirements, and remaining impartial in requirements discussions.
* Facilitate requirements workshop, maintain group focus and leads discussion toward stated goals.
* Define business objectives, processes and requirements.
* Build, sustain and leverage relationships with persons within and outside area of immediate responsibility when gathering, validating and approving requirements.
* Manage client and stakeholder expectations.
* Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
* Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth. Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
* Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes.
* Add value to Nedbank by supporting the implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
* Deliver systems, products and projects by applying the standard Nedbank Business Analysis (BA) methodology.
* Deliver project results cost effectively on time and within risk parameters.
* Ensure improved results.
* Plan and monitor business analysis activities, communication approach, requirements management and analysis performance.
* Conduct and document requirements elicitation through the application of brainstorming, prototyping, etc. Ensure work is completed to plan.
* Analyse and document the enterprise.
* Prepare business cases. Justify the investment for business initiative.
* Comply with risk standards – monitoring and take correcting if necessary.
* Deliver required output by ensuring work obstacles and problems are managed effectively.
* Assess and validate solutions and requirements.
* Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives and values.
* Ensure knowledge management by sharing knowledge and industry trends with team.
* Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses.
* Ensure team success.
* Actively promote and contribute to the organisation’s Business Analysis (BA) Centre of Excellence in defining the BA practices for the organisation.
Education & Experience
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Relevant Bachelors degree
* Qualification in Business Analysis from one of the IIBA Endorsed Education Providers contributing towards future certification.