Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team
Education & Experience Required:
* B A Diploma obtained through an IIBA endorsed training facility
* BSC Computer Science or BCom Informatics
* Experience in AML, CFT and Sanctions
* Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts and principles
* 5 – 10 years Business Analysis experience within Banking environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Conduct detailed gap analysis across:
* Clusters to identify processes and systems impacted by FIC Amendment Act and to identify changes required to close these gaps within the required timeframes defined by the SARB.
* Improve the efficacy of Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism measures in South Africa, in order to align the country with the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) standards and recommendations
* Ensure success of high risk or strategic projects by determining the best approach to use for eliciting, validating and prioritising requirements
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position