Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst Practice Lead with COE experience.
* Create and develop a BA competence, with strong focus on agile and digital requirements.
* Define BA work standards in the competencies, ensure and measure adoption.
* Own a complete picture of BA services, practices, capabilities, standards, methods, competencies and techniques, aligned to IIBA gold standards.
* Influence and align to the SD, CX, UX and UI competence
* Participate in the skills and competency assessments of BAs, including Service, CX, UX and UI skillsets.
* Address the BA skills / knowledge deficit within the organisation, with specific focus in agile requirements, including Service, CX, UX and UI competencies.
* Work with a team of specialists in defining, designing and implementing Agile practices for business analysis (primarily) and Service, CX, UX and UI Design (secondary) throughout the organisation.
* Ensure constantly improving and maturing of the standards, templates, methods and practices applied for business analysis.
* Establish a BA strategy that will guide the principles for SD, CX, UX and UI application.
* Identify and facilitate improvements throughout the value stream.
* Share the improvements through the various communities of practice, lean coffee sessions, forums, etc.
* Provide oversight and mentorship to BA, project stakeholders and other Designers (SD, CX, UX, UI), directing them on best practise and providing thought-leadership based on experience.
* Show leadership in getting the BA community to focus on agile and digital delivery.
* To coach and mentor BAs in transitioning to the future-state of business analysis, including agile, digital,
Education & Qualifications:
* Qualification in Business Analysis from one of the IIBA™ Endorsed Educational Institution
* Agile Requirements Practitioner or Product Owner qualification from a recognised institution
* Relevant bachelor’s degree
* Diploma in Graphic Design or Relevant B Degree (Fine Arts or Graphic Design)
Memberships and registrations:
* International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) member
* 8 years of which 3 years must be in an Agile requirements environment
* Experience setting up a Centre Of Excellence