Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currently looking for a Business Analysts with banking experience
* To apply a set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison amongst stakeholders in order to understand the problems, opportunities, needs, structure, policies and operations of the organisation on large, high risk and complex projects
* To recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals
* To elicit and analyse the actual needs of the stakeholders, facilitate communication between organisational units and play a central role in aligning the needs of business units with the capabilities delivered by information technology and may serve as a translator between these groups.
* The senior BA has years of deep practical experience in the role, with repeated practice performing business analysis in a variety of complex situations.
* The senior BA knows what techniques to use and what influences the usage of the various techniques for the tasks. He or she works independently and may plan, supervise or lead the work of others on large projects and work efforts.
* The senior BA has a deep working knowledge of most business analysis practices.
Required Education and Experience
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Relevant Bachelors degree
* Business Analysis qualification from one of the IIBA Endorsed Education Providers contributing towards future certification