Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelors Degree / Honours or Masters Degree
* TOGAF Foundation Training (optional)
* TOGAF Certification (optional)
* 5 – 7 Years’ experience as Business Architect OR 10+ Years’ experience as Management Consultant within digital background/channels/payments or from a consulting firm
* Strong technical background within business architecture knowledge
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Engage with business to align strategic intent to business models, and align capability models with business models to ensure capabilities will deliver on intended value
* Align value propositions with all supporting business units
* Guide process engineers to ensure effective execution of capabilities
* Engage with business stakeholders in analysing, strategising, and prioritising business capabilities and for ensuring that projects realise their intended business benefits
* Make investment decisions that balance and prioritise current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organisation
* Lead and coordinate the domain and business discussions related to future architecture direction and ensures alignment with architectural strategy and cluster business goals
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!