Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Advanced Diplomas
* Degree or relevant NQF level 7 qualification
* 5 years plus experience as Senior Project Manager or portfolio management experience
Duties & Responsibilities :
* To ensure capacity management for Group Technology through the appropriate allocation of resources to various roles.
* Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
* Understand and embrace the clients vision and values, leading by example. Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes.
* Add value to the client by supporting the implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
* Deliver on targets, due dates and all SLAs. Provide advice and ensure improved performance.
* Document business requirements by providing IT solutions and knowledge input.
* Ensure continuous improvement of processes and governance.
* Ensure work is completed to plan through a smooth workflow.
* Mitigate risk.
* Ensure accurate reporting.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!