Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currently looking for Copywriters
* Must have Design experience
* Create copy in both English and Afrikaans.
· Create, review and deliver content for digital platforms, including websites, mobile websites, mobile apps, tablet content, emails, external marketing content, third-party sites and affiliate sites, working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure that the content meets all necessary commercial and editorial standards.
· Work with design and production teams to ensure a seamless user experience.
· Responsible for ensuring all content on digital properties is consistent with our tone of voice, house style and DDA guidelines.
· Ensure workflow is correctly followed and our audit procedures are adhered to for all digital change.
· Understand and adhere to all appropriate policies and requirements to this role.
· Analyse brief and create copy to meet business and customer requirements.
· Ensure that all our copy is customer-focused, customer-friendly and consistent, with compelling and relevant content and is and within the guidelines set by the structured content strategy.
· Manage sign-off process from first draft to final product, liaising with copy editors, ux designers, product owners and regulatory stakeholders (i.e. legal, compliance, voice of customer)
· Ensure that all copy published is of the highest editorial standards, written grammatically, with maximum impact and free from all typographical and other errors.
· Translate technical specs into functional copy, error messages and SMS’ that are entirely user-centred while also supporting the needs of the business (i.e. proposition requirements and legal/compliance/fraud/privacy obligations).
· Be an exponent of house style, and ensure it is followed in all content across all digital channels.
· Maintain a high focus on the customer experience on all digital properties
· Constantly review our digital platforms and suggest new and improved ways to deliver content to our customers.
* Accountability: Applying Brand and Design Guidelines
· Interpret and ensure appropriate and accurate application of brand guidelines in the copywriting process.
· Be an advocate of the brands and facilitate brand growth through the creation of world class content.
* Accountability: Work effectively as a team member
· Have a clear understanding of business objectives, translating these into deliverables that drive commercial benefit and customer service improvements.
· Be a powerful representative of digital excellence to the outside world.
· Be a role model for the team, communicating with passion and enthusiasm, embracing change and innovation as a way of working.
· Pursue your own development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas of development.
· Providing guidance and assistance to colleagues in any aspect of creation, testing and documentation of web pages, applications or any other required channels.
· Sharing technical knowledge and expertise and resolving issues as necessary.
Role / Person Specification Education and Experience Required:
· NQF Level 6
· Degree or Diploma in Writing discipline such as Advertorial, Journalism, Literature or equivalent qualification.
· 2 years competent experience as a digital copywriter in a digital environment.
· Experience of copywriting for-high visibility brands, retail companies, financial services.
· Experience working on a structured content strategy
· Experience of working within a team developing and managing online or offline content.
* Knowledge & Skills: (Maximum of 6)
· Ability to ensure all copy follows brand and style guidelines.
· Basic knowledge of web design principles including coding.
· Practical self-starter able to manage a number of activities against deadlines.
· A logical, analytical approach to problem solving and close attention to detail.
· Fluency in more than one South African language.
· Can contribute to the development and implementation of standards and procedures.
* Competencies: (Maximum of 8 competencies)
· Deciding and initiating action
· Learning and researching
· Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
· Relating and networking
· Adapting and responding to change
· Persuading and influencing
· Creating and innovating