Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currently looking for a Data Analysts with banking experience.
* Ability to proactively initiate action and to gather and generate information from different sources across the toolchain.
* Strong communication to convey information and ideas concisely to individuals, also to gather data and understand Bi Reporting.
* Ability to effectively understand all aspects of SDLC to ensure that work is completed efficiently in the very tight timelines required within the nWoW construct
* Microsoft Office skills, administrative procedures and systems, Power Bi knowledge.
* Ability to extensively manage tools data in new Toolchain.
* Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting , Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degree
Type of Exposure
* Mining data
* Administering data bases
* Managing multiple projects
* Drafting reports
* Analysing and interpreting qualitative data
* Analysing situations or data that requires an in depth evaluation of multiple factors
* Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
* Displaying high level of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
* Presenting to senior leaders
* 18 months to 3 years experience in IT audit including data analysis or GCR/ACR/Projects
* This is a senior resource who is able to handle pressure
* Candidate must have 6 years + data analysis experience