Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Please note: contract with potential on going perm
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems with strong development experience
* 5 – 10 years’ strong development experience
* Experience in enterprise integration and ETL tools (DataStage 8.5 and above)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform testing to ensure the quality of systems and meeting business requirements
* Compile all documentation relating to new systems or changes to existing systems, usability and maintenance
* Manage the change process from determining requirements through to testing to ensure completion of system enhancements and maintenance
* Analyse business/technical specifications and develop ETL processes in order to change/improve business information systems on an ongoing basis.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!