Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
PS: 1 year Contract
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric plus Foundation of Personal Leadership programme (FPL) or equivalent
* 4 years in related functional teams
* 1-2 years in supervisory/informal leadership roles (Mentoring)
* 5-6 years IT related experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Manage the deliverables and development of software and/or maintenance team(s) to deliver on day to day tasks to address client requirements in line with the Business and Information Technology strategy.
* Manage Stakeholder Relationships
* Manage Internal Processes
* Manage Self and Team
* Manage Transformation and Innovation
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!