Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currenlty looking for a DevOps Applications Administartor to join our team.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Relevant university degree/NQF5 qualification or higher.
* Minimum 4 years development experience.
* CI (continuous integration) via at least one of the following: Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins.
* CD (continuous deployment) via at least one of the following: Bamboo, Puppet, Chef.
* Cloud platform experience via Azure, AWS a plus.
* Good scripting and automation experience.
* Some experience with various DBs, logging strategies, monitoring systems.
* Must be a clear methodical thinker with good problem solving skills.
* Able to perform under pressure in a fast changing environment.
* Self-managing and takes the initiative to resolve issues.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!