Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our Client within financial services is looking for a Digital Architect to join their team
6 Months Contract with opportunity of going permanent
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering Degree
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
* TOGAF Foundation Training
* TOGAF/ Zachman Certification
* 2-3 Year Digital architectural experience within financial services or banking
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Development of Solution Architectures to meet Business Requirements Specifications
* Meeting both Functional and non-Functional requirements
* Re-use of defined patterns and alignment with all Domain Architectures
* Provide expert advice to project teams regarding the design of major corporate systems.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!