Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems or Computer Science
* Honours or Masters Degree (or higher) in either Information Systems or Computer Science
* TOGAF Foundation Training
* TOGAF Certification
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
* 8-10 Years’ experience as a Capability Architect II: Enterprise (Payments expertise)
Duties & Responsibilities:
These roles fall within the payments space for Enterprise Architecture. We are specifically looking for heavy weight – payments fundis. These candidates need to be at a senior level where they have technically sound expertise hand in hand with hands on experience of at least 8-10 years within the payments space.
* Facilitates the development of the right future-state architecture and ensures its effective adoption.
* Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of architecture programs that effectively support business strategies.
* Advocates and supports the enterprises IT strategies.
* Trusted technology advisor to business in realising the business strategy for the relevant discipline.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application should be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!