Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect with technically sound expertise and at least 8-10 years within the payments space.
* Facilitates the development of the right future-state architecture and ensures its effective adoption.
* Provides overall direction, guidance and definition of architecture programs that effectively support business strategies.
* Advocates and supports the enterprises IT strategies, identifying and analyzing enterprise business drivers, analyzing the current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies, recommends solutions for improvement and develop strategies for aligning IT to the business.
* Trusted technology advisor to business in realising the business strategy for the relevant discipline.
* Responsible for the end-to-end view across both Capabilities and/or Solution Architecture disciplines, ensuring alignment across relevant domains.
* Develop and regularly maintain a future-state ICT vision in line with the organisation’s Business and IT Strategies – as well as the roadmap for transforming between current and future ICT vision
* Govern the Architecture Review Board and the regular meeting of this board to ensure Solution Architecture alignment with ICT Principles, ICT Standards and Future State Vision
* Governance of Innovation Ideation and the promotion of innovation ideas to Proof of Concept and Pilot Projects
* Primary focus is on the development of the Enterprise-level future view w.r.t. ICT and systems
* Focus will include all supporting artefacts required to effectively and professionally deliver the Enterprise-level future view, including Principles, Standards, Reference Architectures, Patterns and Innovation Ideas and Workshops
* This role scope will include Solution Architecture where required by the organisation
* Interacting with ITSM and ESM stakeholders to facilitate timeous capacity upgrades and technology refresh cycles
Education and Experience
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems or Computer Science
* Honours or Masters Degree (or higher) in either Information Systems or Computer Science
* TOGAF Foundation Training
* TOGAF Certification
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
* 8-10 Years experience