Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Specialist knowledge of a POS / EFT environment with specific reference to
* The POS EFT interface architecture and protocols
* ISO 85/83 protocol
* Knowledge of the switch environment and software (postilion back end, Transaction Junction (Junction@POS))
* Understanding of the banking acquiring environment
* Specialist knowledge of the ESO forecourt, point of sale and EFT environment including :
* Pump interfaces
* ATG Interfaces
* EFT functionality and interfaces
* POS Hardware
* Back Office Functionality and Hardware
* WAN and LAN knowledge
* Lightning and Surge Protection
* Relevant expert knowledge of database and OS environments (SQL, Windows)
* Expert problem solving and debugging skills
* Ability to analyse incident trends and to reduce the number of incidents through technical and other channels e.g. training
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle
* Ability to produce test scripts and execute a test plan
* Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with customers and management
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provision of third line technical support to suppliers for EFT and POS
* Managing of design and integration between POS and EFT solutions
* Identification of problems through trend analysis
* Root cause analysis and problem resolution
* Documentation of system implementation and debugging processes
* Training of supplier engineers as required
* Interaction with the group and system manufacturers on problem resolution, new requirements and operational issues
* Mapping of business enhancements into system solutions with the appropriate suppliers
* Making hardware recommendations to ensure cost and performance improvements
* Defining architecture solutions as required by new business requirements
* Ensuring the quality of architecture integration between third party software suppliers
* Full testing of new versions of any of the system components
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!