Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelors Degree
* Masters Business Administration (MBA)
* Professional Project/ Programme Management certification
* 5-10 years Programme/ Project Management delivery and Portfolio Management experience within Banking environment
* Agile project management
Skills (Technologies, systems or software knowledge etc.):
* Microsoft Office suite
* Microsoft PowerBI
* EPM or equivalent
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Oversee governance, support, estimation and assurance capabilities
* Plan and manage operational and strategic initiatives relating to service improvement
* Contribute to and collaborate on group wide initiatives relating to change the bank activities
* Engage with GT and business stakeholders on the services
* Manage PMO budget and HR activities in line with Group targets
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!