Data Modeller (6 Month contract)
* Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currently looking for a Data Modeller with banking experience.
* Information Analyst and Data Modeller with 3-5 years technical experience, the information analyst⁄data modeller is responsible for providing the analysis and design for information solutions to various business areas and the integration into the data warehouse house, this includes the creation of the user requirements into technical specifications and design documents, as well as the possible identification of new data sources to the data warehouse,
* Meet with business unit representatives to identify, interpret and document⁄review business requirements and needs through interaction in the form of emails or joint application development (JAD) sessions based on requests from business
* Map the requirements to the best practise model pre-defined solution templates
* Responsible for building key tools
* Must be technical and data experience
* Must be proactive