Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients. We are currently looking for a Infrastructure Architects with banking experience
* Define and implement the infrastructure architecture to support the enterprise infrastructure for the organisation’s computer system – hardware, software, data, networks. Provide strategic coordination as well as tactical governance. Ensures that infrastructure is robust and scalable to ensure ongoing performance of the organisation’s services. Stay constantly current on the latest infrastructure technologies.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems or Computer Science
* Honours or Masters Degree (or higher) in either Information Systems or Computer Science
* TOGAF Foundation Training / TOGAF Certification
* Information Technology Architect Certification (ITAC) (Open Group)
* 3+ Years’ experience as an Infrastructure Architect
* Infrastructure technologies
* Infrastructure products and tools
* Variety of hardware and software platforms and integrated information systems.
* Advanced knowledge in IT Domains of security, data, enabling and applications
* Develop and regularly maintain a future-state Infrastructure vision in line with the organisation’s Business and IT Strategies – as well as the roadmap for transforming between current and future Infrastructure vision
* Calculate the organisation’s Infrastructure Technical Debt and ensure this is regularly communicated to the Head of Architecture
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!