Our Client within Financial services sector based in Johannesburg North is looking for an Intermediate to Senior C# Developer to join their team.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* IT Degree or Diploma
* 4+ year’s software development experience of which 2 years is in a fully agile team using Scrum, Kanban or SAFe frameworks.
* Entity Framework
* SQL Server
* Web Services
* WCF Services
* Design, develop, maintain and support applications as required by the client with particular focus on systems used for the calculation and dissemination of instrument and benchmark valuations across multiple asset classes such as equities, derivatives, bonds and currencies
* Develop software to meet business requirements utilising the relevant coding design patterns
* Conduct unit testing of the code written to ensure that it fulfils the requirements as set out in the business functional requirements specification
* Create supporting documentation in order to ensure that there is an accessible reference detailing how the application was developed and tested, thereby making it easy to support the solution in future and train end users
* Assist with the deployment of the application into production by providing relevant documentation for deployment, creating a deployment artefact in order to make the system available for business users
Our application process:
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!