Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currenlty looking for a Development Mananger with solid exposure to Credit Systems.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric plus Foundation of Personal Leadership programme (FPL) or equivalent
* Proficient Certification in relevant technologies
* 4 years in related functional teams and
* 2 years in supervisory/informal leadership roles (Mentoring)
* 6 + years IT related experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Meet financial targets by driving cost savings in daily operations of team and monitoring operational team costs (telephone, 3G, travel)
* Drive delivery on agreed quality standards and turnaround times by monitoring deliverables
* Ensure client needs are met by driving the delivery of agreed Service level agreement, Operation level agreement or delivery agreements with clients and obtaining stakeholder approval on any changes.
* Build and maintain client relationship by providing professional advise aligned to the business requirements of clients and conducting effective e change management
* Consult and advise on decisions and solutions related to profession by recommending solutions that are to be supported by viable return on investment and within mandate
* Ensure alignment to compliance requirement by driving and monitoring compliance targets and implement mitigation plans
* Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements, ensuring a clear vision, agreeing on goals and objectives, providing regular feedback on performance, recognising and rewarding achievement and take appropriate corrective action where required.
* Mentor and coach staff on identified performance gaps by discussing these performance gaps and agree on appropriate action to be taken.
* Ensure transformational target are met for own team through consideration of targets during the staff recruitment, retention and training process and utilising suppliers listed on the preferred supplier list.
* Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!