Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
We are looking for IT Support Engineer to join our team
12 months Contract
Qualification & Experience Required:
* IT Diploma or Degree
* ITIL certification
* 1-3 IT Support experience with technical knowledge relating to hardware and software platforms within the Microsoft Technology set including security, networks, cloud, client server set ups, server configuration andmaintenance, backups, PC configuration and maintenance, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide technical support services in respect of hosting services as well as desktops
* Ensure appropriate security and backup services are maintained
* Use, maintain and keep operational any enabling applications
* Provide recommendations relating to new solutions as well as improvements to existing solutions that will enhance efficiencies and quality in the provision of IT Operation services
* Communicate all issues and risks – as well as progress with allocated tasks – effectively with relevant customer stakeholders and management on a regular basis
* Document and keep (centrally) updated all procedural tasks, process inputs and outputs, designs, reports, manuals and asset
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!