Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients
To provide specialist technical expertise in the form of technical documents and support in the installation, tuning and optimising of Nedbank specific systems software as well as other utility enabling software. This role has an emphasis on business writing – documenting the use and standards of the BizDevOps Toolchain.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Bachelor Degree in either Information Systems, Informatics or Computer Science or Engineering
* Completed MCTS, and completed A+, Foundational certificate VMware /SOLARUS, AIX, or any other IT related certification
* 3 – 5 years’ exposure to IT environment
* Computer Hardware and Software (Intermediate)
* Understanding IT concepts (Intermediate)
* DevOps Concepts (Intermediate)
* Understanding of Agile Principles and Practices (Basic)
* Business Analysis (Basic)
* Understanding of SDLC Processes (Intermediate)
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Monitor system efficiency against published service level agreements (SLA) through collection of performance data.
* Ensure all work tasks are completed through adherence to organisational process.
* Ensure the correct and effective use of system software by implementing and advising on systems development and service delivery staff on policies, procedures and standards.
* Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
* Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!