Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.We are currently looking for Junior Projects Managers with banking experience and an infrastructure background.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Define and manage project schedules, resources, and delivery commitments
* Manage the infrastructure provisioning on multiple change initiatives
* Work closely with the other teams for implementation of projects
* Complete assigned projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines
* Manage project risks and issues
* Prioritize work, multi-task across multiple assignments, be self-sufficient
* Implementing and managing projects
* Compile all necessary project templates and reports.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by meeting requirement demands within time and scope.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* Tertiary education Degree/Diploma
* PRINCE2/AGILE or similar Project Management type certification
* Infrastructure knowledge
* This is a 6 Month Contract Position