Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
We are currently looking for a MI and Analytics Manager
* Oversee and manage the effective provision of key insights, information solutions and value adding advanced analytics that will facilitate the effective formulation of information-based propositions to drive purposeful, client-centric activity and strategies.
* Oversee the Development of Management InformationOversee the development and implementation of an effective reporting framework, including a self-help platform.
* Oversee the Development of Business Intelligence
* Oversee the collaboration of immediate team with other internal stakeholders to resolve database challenges related to data definitions or quality or time delivery of data.
* Set up processes and protocol to continuously measure monthly performance against intent, looking for anomalies, gaps and opportunities, and oversee the production thereof.
* Oversee the sourcing, analyzing and interpretation of content and trends with accompanied profiling, insights and commentary.
* Oversee the development of appropriate scorecards and dashboards for business performance measures. Ensure that adequate and reliable data will be available to populate the scorecards and dashboards at the required intervals.
* Lead and inspire team members to deliver extraordinary work
* Engender an atmosphere of trust and open dialogue in order to expose the business reality at all times
* Agree targets and take accountability for the overall achievement of performance objectives in the department in terms of employee satisfaction, customer experience, cost performance, return on investments, risk, and compliance and governance requirements.
* Manage departmental budgets including signing off of invoices and quotes within mandate.
* Ensure processes, control requirements and risk management frameworks that have been designed for the MI & BI team are understood by all stakeholders and regularly reviewed and updated
Education and Experience Required
B-degree in Information Management or Science or similar (NQF level no.6
* 5 years work experience in information management and/or IT in a financial services environment
* 5 years Financial Data Management experience
3 years Experience in successful business and technology enterprise transformation and experience in developing standards and process