Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our Client within financial services is looking for MIS Reporter/ Developer to join their team
Duration: 12 month contract
Qualification & Experience required:
* Degree in Information Technology
* 5 years’ relevant experience, of which 1-2 years’ experience is in a data management role
* Needs to come from a banking environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* BI/MIS Reporting Alignment of TRIBE reporting
* Automation and Templates: Exceptional Excel skills Steering Committees, Forum Committees, Executive Committees: Exceptional Reporting and Power Point presentation skills
* MI on System Health, performance and Volumes
* Tracking of Balanced Scorecard MI and Stats Crafting with Chapter Leads KPI’s
* Tracking of Business Benefits: Understanding business financial drivers and benefit calculations
* Assist with MI for drafting of business cases
* Understanding business financial drivers and benefit calculations
* Finance tracking and performance:Understanding financial model in context of recoveries
* Capacity planning for team: Understanding projects and schedules
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!