Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Relevant IT Diploma/Degree
* Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
* Proven development experience in desktop and mobile web development.
* Must have built cross-platform applications.
* Must have worked for more than 6 years across major cross platform development tools (Xamarin, PhoneGap, Apache Cordova, etc.)
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Lead iOS and/ or Android developer
* Support the entire application lifecycle from concept, design, test, release to app stores and support.
* Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
* Produce fully functional mobile applications writing well designed code
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
* Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
* Design interfaces to improve user experience
* Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
* Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
* Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
* Working with the front-end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
* Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
* Optimizing performance for the apps /web
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!