Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the Financial Services/ Retail industry based in Cape Town is looking for a Process Analyst to join their team.
Salary: Neg/ Hourly Rate
6 month contracts with possibility of going permanent
Qualification & Experience Required:
* B Com degree or equivalent qualification in commerce, process engineering, engineering in general, production management or operations management
* Industrial Engineer university degree would be preferred
* Six Sigma certification would be preferred
* 3 -5 years business process analysis experience within financial services or retail environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Setting the direction of the Process Engineering capability within the group to ensure optimal business results are achieved often in a fast changing, high pressure environment.
* Translation of business requirements into workable business process models/business process architecture/functional requirements (BRS production).
* Working closely with project managers and the business to assist in the delivery of the company operating plan projects and initiatives.
* Guide and direct business operational activities to improve productivity and quality metrics.
* Understanding drivers for change through complex systems process analysis, design and integration.
* Leading and managing a team of process experts and business process analysts.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application is approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!