Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Our client within the financial services industry based in Johannesburg North is looking for a Process Engineer to join their team.
12 months Contract
Education & Experience Required:
* Business degree, IT degree, Engineering degree (Industrial) – or equivalent
* Membership of professional body/association Process methodologies
* 5 -10 year’s relevant Process engineering experience within Banking/ Financial Service environment
* Must be fully trained on process standards
* Sufficient knowledge on AML, CFT & Sanctions
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Drive strategic and tactical aspects of discovering, validating,documenting and communicating business-process-related knowledge through modelling, simulating and analysing current and future states; focusing on complex business outcomes using technical expertise; in line with the business strategy.
* Develop and monitor risk related reports to ensure business units and management understand and take appropriate action on inherent risks and understand the impact of the decisions made to mitigate the risk.
* Improve on existing Risk frameworks to monitor delivery and conduct risk impact analysis against business strategy.
* Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management to improve personal capability and to stay abreast of developments in field of expertise.
* Ensure all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames to ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position