Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
* To develop and maintain new and existing products and provide support in order to increase Nedbank revenue and enhance client experience.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric/Grade 12
* Relevant Diploma / Bachelors Degree
* 6+ Mainframe exp
* Middle ware
* Candidate must have worked with Cobol
* Understand the full system life cycle
* Must understand Code
* Migration knowledge is key
* 5years+ Cobol knowledge
* Minimum 3-5 years Banking experience of which 2 years should be within a product environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Assist in development and maintenance of new and existing products, business and system rules
* Assist in development and maintenance of letters / mailers / SMS for internal and external stakeholders.
* Review and log incidents relating to product to get the incident/ reference (IM) number. Investigate the impact of the incident to establish the root cause and identify a proposed solution in collaboration with GT and Process
* Test the proposed solution in QA environment to give sign off for implementation into production. Verify the successful implementation of the solution in production through testing. Log the RFS / TRS onto the relevant system and establish the priority.
* Ensure the BRS is drafted specifying the relevant stakeholders / Systems / impact / solution / documents / content / distribution and sign off list.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!