Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* SMP/MBA or equivalent
* PMP or Prince certification, Programme Management certification (PGMP)
* 12-15 years experience working in a project environment of large project and or programmes of which 3-5 years in Senior management roles
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure understanding of assets and manage escalated risks associated with programmes and projects at appropriate level or board.
* Ensure the implementation of programme and project governance that aligns to project methodologies, processes and project disciplines
* Ensure the delivery of all project portfolios relating to the implementation of the projects.
* Drive high performance and delivery across portfolios.
* Direct the establishment of appropriate ruling three year plans for all project portfolios.
* Direct the management of stakeholder expectation across portfolios.
* Manage interaction and interface between own division and the client area regarding strategic project interactions.
* Consult to stakeholders regarding optimal programme and project execution approach.
* Show business objectives per business case. Ensure projects are aligned.
* Direct the establishment of appropriate ruling three year plans for all project portfolios
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!