Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Please note this is a contractual role and not permanent
Qualification & Experience Required:
– Matric/Grade 12/Senior Certificate
– 2-3 years general administration of which 1 year should be in a PM environment
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Ensure all project data, tracking and feedback is updated on central database
– Manage the procurement contracts related to the project and escalate deviations from terms and conditions
– Log and track project change control to completion
– Manage the communication plan and distribution to stakeholders as per project plan
– Ensure all project documentation meets all governance and audit standards to mitigate project risk
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application should be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!