Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* 2-3 years project administration experience within banking or financial services environment
* Basic computer concepts (Microsoft Project ,Project Tool Kit ,Project Management)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To provide a support function to the Project team in terms of all the co-ordination / administrative functions within the Project and to consolidate and update the necessary documentation related to the Project.
* Action specific tasks on instruction and under supervision of relevant Project Manager
* Support the change management for the project by managing the logistics, event planning, procurement and communication plan.
* Ensure project expenses are reconciled against the budget, vendor contracts and project plan, escalataing any deviations.
* Administer and negotiate favourable rates for project logistics and sundry expenses.
* Ensure project costs are accurate and updated on agreed project Management platforms.
* Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
* Actively developing proficiency of Project Management tools and methodology.
* Ensure effective frequency of project governance contact points and correct representation on forums.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!