Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
* PMP or Prince certification. Programme Management certification (PGMP)
* 8-10 years experience working in a project environment of which 2-3 years working with medium to high complexity projects
* Strong background in IFRS9 ideally. Critical skills for this project
* Experience working on IFRS projects
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure accurate cost estimation based on coverage of client requirements and project scope.
* Ensure project budget are managed within project scope.
* Ensure projects are delivered on target within due date, budget and according to scope and project governance.
* Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout the lifecycle of the project and escalate any deviations.
* Ensure management of scope, including coverage of client requirements, are created based on estimations.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application should be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!