Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Please note this is a contractual role and not permanent
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
* Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
* Relevant certification in PM practices or methodology (PRINCE/ PMBOK ETC)
* 5-10+ years working experience in project environment of which 5 years in a PM role managing of enterprise projects / programs across multiple divisions, clusters and stakeholders
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure accurate cost estimation based on coverage of client requirements and project scope.
* Manage project budget within project scope.
* Deliver projects on target within due date, budget and according to scope and project governance.
* Ensure traceability of defined benefits throughout lifecycle of the project and escalate any deviations.
* Ensure management of scope including coverage of client requirements and based on estimations.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application should be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!