Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
7-10 years experience in the following:
* Managing large project teams within financial services
* Managing budgets and ensuring delivery within budget
* Creating and managing project plans and ensuring deadlines associated with deliverables and other tasks are met
* Effort and resource estimation; establishing a team, assigning responsibilities and setting team direction
* Understanding, communicating and managing the overall direction of projects to ensure that client objectives are me
* Stakeholder management – managing client expectation and satisfaction and ensuring deliverable content and quality
* Managing project scope, and proactively identifying and resolving client challenges
* Managing changes to scope and project plans
* Identifying risks, issues and mitigations and managing these during the lifecycle of a project
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for management of highly complex programs consisting of multiple related projects.
* Oversee major projects, providing strategic context, direction and leadership to the teams involved.
* Monitor project execution plans, resource deployment and overall coordination efforts to ensure projects are completed on schedule and to budget.
* Role responsibilities include components of: resource management, finance management, quality management and control management
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!