Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* Certified MS Project 2010 or higher training required;
* Fully computer literate using main applications of MS Office i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Project Management Qualification.
* Agile training from a recognised institution.
* 3 to 5 years’ experience in planning and scheduling projects and/or programmes is essential.
* 3 to 5 years’ experience using MS Project 2010 or higher.
* Demonstrated capability of applying and analysing advanced scheduling techniques such as critical path method, PERT analysis and earned value management.
* Demonstrated strategic planning abilities on programme schedules and flight plans.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Assist with the creation and planning of work breakdown structures using a product backlog or scope of work document to ensure alignment between the documentation and schedules.
* Facilitate and gather information required to build a project / programme schedules using either a waterfall or agile approaches.
* Engage with project stakeholders to define a flight plan that defines all major project deliverables and milestones.
* Evaluate existing project schedules to identify and correct schedule inconsistencies in accordance with company defined scheduling standard, policies and procedures as well as identified industry best practices.
* Proactively manage the critical path and project dependencies both internally and externally of the programme and its sub projects.
* Evaluate and report any variances from the baseline and deviation from the critical path to the necessary stakeholders.
* Align the schedule cost in accordance with the approved financial business case.
* Manage the overall maintenance of the project and programme schedules against governance standards and exception reports.
* Maintain a reporting routine in order to capture and report on project progress if one has not been defined.
* Extract information from all project management defined tools and provide weekly status updates regarding planned vs. actuals to the programme manager for reporting purposes.
* Collaborate with project managers to evaluate project schedule progress or status and take corrective action where required.
* Provide recommendations based on trends and forecasts.
* Assess project scope change request impacts on the project schedule and across the programme.
* Review any conflict or capacity issues regarding resource requirements based on the capacity and demand model.
* Facilitate scenario planning across sub projects / programme and evaluate schedule impacts for reporting on request.
* Integrate any external vendor schedules within the sub projects / programme based on strategic dates defined and planned if required.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!