Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
Qualification & experience required:
* Minimum of 3 years combined architecture experience in 3 or more of the following areas: Solution, Data, Security, and Infrastructure & enterprise.
* Minimum of 5 years quality assurance experience and 3 development experience.
* Minimum of 2 year experience in agile delivery and exposure to Test Driven Development and
* Behaviour Driven Development.
* Proficient in the design of scalable, robust, resilient and extendable solutions
* Proficient in object-orientated Programming.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* I participate in the overall test planning of the product execution path and test estimation.
* I ensure the product is delivered within the timelines agreed with the delivery team.
* I work closely with test leads, chapter lead, developers, architects, product owner and other stakeholders to meet the expectations of our client.
* Encourage the test engineers to collaborate across team to ensure efficient implementation of
* product and ensure automation governance are adhered to be all test engineers.
* I facilitate the handover of test deliverables for all phases of testing.
* I review and ensure all test artefacts are stored centrally.
* I allow for and encourage significant investment in the end-to-end test design.
* I review and prioritise all issues raised by the test engineers.
* I work with the Enterprise Quality Assurance tribe lead on the metrics and reporting to communicate testing status.
* I ensure the test deliverables produced aligned to the test approach.
* I communicate the product risk to the Enterprise Quality Assurance tribe lead and highlight any mitigating factors.
* I ensure the defect management process is adhered to by the test engineers and where
* necessary chair the defect triage sessions.
* I participate in the retrospective reviews and seek efficiencies which will ensure quicker delivery with high quality to our client(s).
* I produce a closeout report and monitor product health in production for 2 weeks to ensure any issues are referenced in the report for completeness.
* I elicit business and subject matter expert participation and input where necessary.
* I encourage peer reviews of the test artefacts (manual and automated test cases).
* I understand and manage my own demand based on expected timelines articulated by the line-management and project expectations
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!