Digiterra is a multinational software and consulting group that provides sustainable resource, process or technology solutions to address a wide range of challenges throughout the business to IT continuum. Digiterra is a business built around people – every member of our team shares a passion for innovation and a true commitment to our clients.
Qualification & Experience Required:
* National Senior Certificate
* Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
* Relevant Auditing certification
* ISO 9001 Certification
* To analyse and perform root cause and trend analysis on conformance-related information by identifying and reporting inefficiencies and risks in the process on projects and business units in order to continuously improve process vitality; in line with the business’ strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Meet financial objectives by delivering on the financial targets stated in the Balanced Scorecard.
* Meet business requirements by participating in group ALCO responsible for: interest rate risk appetite and measurement; capital adequacy and allocation; liquidity management; market risks; FOREX risks and investment risks.
* Meet reporting requirements by signing off BA returns; presenting results to SARB and board trilateral meetings.
* Meet business requirements by reviewing monthly management accounts via OPCOM process; presenting monthly CEO’s pack to the board.
* Meet business requirements by managing preparation of quarterly analyst presentation and annual financial statements.
* Ensure consistent implementation by acting as custodian of group accounting policies.
* Meet objectives by ensuring team adopts the leadership framework.
* Achieve desired culture by monitoring staff morale and targeted progression.
* Manage staff effectively by providing appropriate leadership and guidance.
* Attract; recruit; retain and grow quality staff through effective motivation; training and development; on-the-job coaching; reward and recognition and performance management.
* Enable a high performing team by creating an environment in which staff are empowered to give their best.
* Ensure that you meet the minimum requirements as stated above.
* If your application be approved, we will contact you as soon as there is a suitable vacancy at one of our clients.
* Should you be successful, you will join one of our on-site teams and be able to rely on the help and support of fellow Digiterra employees as well as the relevant BDM.
* Should you not receive any response from us within 2 weeks, you can consider your application as unsuccessful for this specific position.
* We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for entrusting us with your confidential credentials and for your interest in Digiterra Group!